EAS Corporate membership BENEFITS:
- 50% DISCOUNT on all advertising in EAS magazine and newsletter.
- Priority choice of STAND LOCATION at our events (stand rental is NOT included)
- All employees can have the REDUCED REGISTRATION RATE at EAS and WAS events
- Priority choice to SPONSOR a session (or other sponsorship) at AE events
- Option to propose and present EAS WEBINARS
- ONE POST of products or services per month on EAS Facebook and Twitter accounts
- LIST of corporate members in the EAS newsletter
- LOGO and LINK on EAS homepage as Corporate Member
- TWO COPIES of the "Aquaculture Europe" magazine (biannual publication). This magazine covers all aspects of aquaculture with a special focus on Europe. Each issue includes a feature article and shorter articles on developments affecting European aquaculture.
- "Aquaculture Europe" e-newsletter, bimonthly (PDF), including details on meetings and events, publications, news items with links, information from the members
- An annual MEMBERS LIST and free listing in it
- ONLINE ACCESS to our peer reviewed journal Aquaculture International (AQUI): bimonthly peer reviewed journal comprising research papers, short communications and technical notes
Other services for EAS members include:
- access to the members' part of the EAS web site,where you can find
- back copies of the AE magazine
- other EAS members
- all papers published in AQUI
- abstracts of our AE events
- job vacancies
- reduction on publications: EAS publications, WAS magazine and publications, Springer Aquaculture Books
*An EAS membership year comprises 12 months and starts on the date of payment.
Have you seen our 3 year PROMOTION on corporate membership? Scroll down the list on the link below:
JOIN US HERE!